I work to be easy to talk to, and to consider the whole person and the relationship systems in which we find ourselves.
Every person is as unique as their story, and I am here to hear yours.
I make use of a variety of therapeutic approaches; we don’t believe one size fits all. Together, we’ll tailor your therapy to suit you and your needs.
My education includes the following:
• Advanced Core Skills training in Emotionally Focussed Couples and Family Therapy (EFT)
• Certification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) with a focus on Anxiety and Depression
• Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
• Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
• Motivational Interviewing
• Relapse Prevention
• Transition to Independence Process (TIP) training for Youth and Young Adults
• Offering Clinical Supervision
My qualifying academic degree is a PhD in Psychotherapy from Wilfred Laurier University.