Through my personal experience I’ve learned that we aren’t meant to deal with life’s hardships alone.
Every person is as unique as their story, and I am here to hear yours.
I make use of a variety of therapeutic approaches; I don’t believe one size fits all. Together, we’ll tailor your therapy to suit you and your needs.
My education includes the following:
• Advanced Core Skills training in Emotionally Focussed Couples and Family Therapy (EFT)
• Certification in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) with a focus on Trauma
• Certification in Addictions treatment
• Solution Focussed Brief Therapy
• Certification in Infant Mental Health
• Transition to Independence Process (TIP) training for Youth and Young Adults
• Offering Clinical Supervision
• I am currently engaged in training in Somatic Therapy
My qualifying academic degree is a Masters in Psychotherapy from Wilfred Laurier University.